Friday, May 23, 2008
I saw it. It rocked!
I normally don't do new GOOD movie reviews here, so I won't write up a thing. I will say this though:
It rocked. Yes I'm saying it again. It rocked.
A few sour moments to point out (and may or may not be spoilers so watch out):
(Extra space just in case)
1. Indy didn't use the whip a whole lot. There was a fight scene and he had the whip on him but it wasn't used.
2. I kinda saw the "shocking surprise" about Shia Labaif or whatever's character BEFORE the movie even began.
3. John Rhyes-Davis wasn't in this one. This movie was missing a good "INDY!"
4. This one dude, named Mac, was irritating only cause they kept switching him. (Definate spoiler here...)
First he's good, then he's on the villain's side, then he's on Indy's side, no wait he's on the villain's side now. He didn't really bring a whole lot to the movie and could've been written out of the movie. I feel.
5. Sean Connery retired now so that's a good reason why he didn't come back. But I had no idea the dude who played Brody died. That depressed me cause him I liked. He was awesome in "Last Crusade". "The pen is mightier" indeed.
6. The scene in the jungle was awesome but I guess cause George Lucas had a hand in it, you can totally see the green screen effect. That took me out of it.
OK that's it. I swear though, it is a great movie but I can see people having problems with the overall story, and the ending. But I didn't care, it was new and exciting and just so mothafucking awesome!!
Hey! Stop reading this and go see it now!! What's that? The theater's closed? Eh, break in. Jail time is worth it, trust me.