Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Three More To Go...

Hey everybody!
(Hi Dr. Nick!)

So I counted up all the MOVIE reviews (Not including the shorts, Date My Mom Reviews, or "Special Reviews") and I find that I have 97. To break it down:
2 of those reviews were written by Bill Szany
1 of those reviews is the first Multi-Review featuring me and 7 of you fine people.
And that leaves 94 reviews written by yours truely.

To commemorate the 100th review on the site, I was thinking of doing another Multi-Review. So if you had fun (sorta) the last time you did it and wanna do it again, let me know. Or if you didn't get to do it last time for whatever reason and wanna do it, let me know. Or if you think I should go jump off a cliff...well why am I talking to you?

Anyway, if you're interested in doing the 100th Review respond to this email (or post) and sometime in April I will set things in motion to pick the movie and whatnot.

Oh and those of you who are curious:
6 shorts
2 Date My Mom's
17 "Special Reviews"
bringing the grand total to 122 reviews TOTAL on the site. I sure have been busy this past year and a half.

Thanks,
Jason

No comments: