Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Yay!!! I got teh intarwebz in my brand new (read 3 and a half week old) apartment in Indy!! Can I get a wha-wha!!

So as you probably guessed I got shitloads to catch up on but I don't have a lot of time (I do have a job and a new life, sorta) so what I'll need from you guys is:

Tell me anything that you think I need to know that happened in the movie/internet world from August 31st to September 24th. Just the main stuff. This includes movie news and interesting blog posts I should check out.

In the meantime I'll be scanning the LAMB (Sorry, probably gonna have to miss out on this months LAMB Movie of the Month again, but Eurotrip is a pretty funny movie and it would've gotten a great review from me.) and other reputable online sources.

That's it. So...when is Diaster Movie coming out again?
-Jason

1 comment:

elgringo said...

Welcome back. What have you missed? Hm....I guess, Frozen River, Vicky Christina Barcelona, and Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys. But to be honest, I've missed all of these too.