Friday, November 07, 2008

Jumbled Movie Title Quiz

EDIT TO ADD:
It's been bought to my attention that small words like "by", "the", "and" and whatever else didn't appear in this picture for some reason. I apologize for any confusion. Hopefully everyone will figure out the titles still.


(Click on picture to see it bigger on the site.)

With special thanks to wordle.net I have here 30 movie titles all jumbled up. What you gotta do is try to figure them all out. Here are the rules and whatnot:

1. This will go for a week. Whoever has the most answers by next Friday, November 14th is declared the winner.

2. I'm disabling comments so no one posts any answers on here. Send all entries to invasionofthebmovies at gmail dot com.

3. I didn't include any one worded titles like "Snatch" or "Once". There are no sequels. Well, techically. One movie is part of a series but I dunno if that counts has a sequel or not. You'll see when you get it. The longest title in the quiz is 11 words long. I tried not to be TOO obscure but I think I did on a few to make it slightly challenging.

4. As of right now there's no prize for whoever wins. But if everyone needs some kind of motivation, then I guess I'll think of something. But it won't be anything pricey. Money's kinda tight, what with Christmas coming up and stuff.

That's it. Have fun and good luck!
-Jason