Sunday, October 07, 2007

New (Late) Calendar; Where The Hell Have I Been?

Hola mi amigos y amigas!! Como esta? Muy bein.

Ok now in English.

The calendar for October is put up. Sorry it's late. And I didn't put any upcoming reviews on it cause I never do em the day that I say I am anyway. I would do one today but here in Indiana it's all hot and I just spent 2 and a half hours cutting grass/picking up leaves and it's sort of impaired my humorous writing (no, this doesn't explain the other times my writing has been impaired). Anyway, I will get to a couple of things this week, including a "Date My Mom" episode and an updated review. I'm sorta planning on what to do on the site for Halloween, plus figure out what the next Christmas themed "Mass Invasion" is gonna be.

Anyway, here's the link to the calendar:

Calendar of October

And we have a birthday this month!! If you want your birthday added to the calendar, let me know and I'll add it.

Adios mi compadres!
-Jason

No comments: