Hey guys!! I felt like writing SOMETHING here today but I wasn't sure what, so I thought I'd post some past, present, and future things. Make sense? No? Yeah I can see that.
Anyway, let's get this over with.
1. As I stated, the Battlefield Earth Mass Invasion is finally posted! Most of what I said about all the troubles we all went through is true. I honestly haven't heard from Rachael since she sent me that email, and I haven't heard from Maria so I'm assuming she's locked away in a hospital. I hope they get better. As for me, my stomach as finally died down. But here's a funny story. I got the movie from Netflix and after assigning the chapters, I sent it to Felicia so she could watch it. Since she took some time with it, and I still needed to get the images I had to go to the video store to rent it. So on Saturday the 15th I went and looked around and...didn't see it. I was like "awww FUCK!!" which got me some weird looks from the people that work there. Then on a weird whim I decided to check out their used movies of sale section. Sure enough, behind Big Fat Liar was Battlefield Earth. And I swear to god they were selling it for 2 dollars, which is easily the cheapest movie I have ever seen at that video store. So to make a long story short, I had to buy the freakin' movie in order to get the review done. The question remains: Should I hold on to it, should I sell it, or should I burn it and video tape me burning it? Maybe I'll make it a poll... Well enough of that.
2. It's St. Patrick's Day! And because of B.E I didn't get around to updating all my reviews of the Leprechaun series like I intended to. So it'll just have to wait another year, or maybe I'll just do it for no reason later this year. Who knows. Anyway, here be the links:
Leprechaun 4: In Space
Leprechaun In The Hood
Yeah the page format is probably crappy and there's no images. I'm gettin' to it.
3. Easter is Sunday and every since I started my site back in 2005, I been trying to get "Night of the Lepus" in, on, or around Easter. Yet again, with B.E I wasn't able to. I might try to do it this week but that's not a guarentee. Maybe I'll make it a late Easter review.
4. At the LAMB, Nick from Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob came up with this cool thing. Each one of us came up with a kickass female character and we had to write an article about the character kicking another character's ass. Then people can go and vote for which article was more convincing and whoever's character wins advances to the next round and it keeps going until there's one winner. That's the best I could explain it. A better explaination can be found here.
My article hasn't been published yet cause whoever I'm fighting against hasn't put their story in. I suspect it's because they know MY character kicks the most ass and they're like "OHHH NO! I can't win against (Jason's character I'm keeping it a surprise until it's finally posted)! I'm just not gonna do it!!" and then by default my character wins. That's how I see it ending anyway.
5. I got a bunch of neat blog topics to post about, I just haven't really been too organized to sit down to write them. I swear I'll get to one this week, plus another Trailer Thursday will be posted.
6. Wanna see some neat videos I did?
Me Playing Guitar Hero
Super Funny Wacky Time - A parody of random and weird shows that don't really follow any kind of substance or plot. My main inspiration was a Youtube series called "Roller Chester". Do a search and you'll see what I mean.
Super Funny Wacky Time 2 -This video FUCKIN' blew up, yo!!! Within 24 hours of it being posted it got like 2000 views! No exaggeration!! Then I found out why! Someone at Wonder Showzen put it on THEIR website/blog thingy!! WHOA!!
I plan on making some mini-movies and cool music videos that I thought of sometime in the future. Those entail going outside, so I'm waiting for the weather to get a bit nicer.
7. And finally (Thanks if you read this far, I know I gave you a shitload of links and words to read), I'm proud to announce that I'm declaring April "HORROR MOVIE MONTH" on the blog and the site. This means that all I'm gonna be watching are horror movies. Good, bad and everything in between. I'm not necessarialy gonna be reviewing EVERY movie I watch, but I'll give some mention on the blog, or do a Probe about it. If you have any suggestions on what you think I should check out, leave me a comment! Or if you don't wanna sign up to blogger to do that, leave me an email at: invasionofthebmovies at gmail dot com. I also plan on updating some horror movies I've already reviewed on my site starting with, naturally, April Fools Day on the 1st. I got loads planned, so please stay tuned here to catch all the updates!
Hmm, April Fool's Day is coming up. I better start plannin'.
PS: I know usually October is the month most people do horror movies. But I like to be different. I like to think outside the box. And most of all, I hate being cliche. So maybe in October I'll do like comedies or war movies or something. That'll be fun!