Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Box Office Totals: April 13-15th

New Feature! WOOT!

After each weekend, I'll post a screencap of the top ten movies in America and sound off on it. Cause the general movie-going people in this country tend to piss me off with their choices. And this week is no exception.



1. Why is Disturbia the number one movie? Doesn't anyone see this is a huge rip off of "Rear Window"? If you wanna see a movie about some dude who can't leave his house (either cause his leg is broken or he's under house arrest) and as a result he spies on his neighbors, which in turn he realizes one of them is a murderer, and he gets a hot chick involved (Grace Kelly was hot in Rear Window) and there's tension and suspension and other crap...watch Rear Window.

2. I haven't see "Blades of Glory" yet. But I rather this be number 1 than Disturbia.

3 and 4 no opinion on.

5. Why is this even in the top 10? Ice Cube in a kids movie? No wait. A SEQUEL to a kids comedy? Whatever.

6. The fuck is "Pathfinder"?

7. I guess the old people were out in theaters this weekend if this is still in the top 10. Did I mention that the only people who like "Wild Hogs" are old people and people with no sense of humor? There, I just did. :D

8. I wanna see this.

9. Saw it. It was ok. The fight scenes were cool. And lots of chick tits, so that's a plus.

10. WHY IS THIS IN THE BOTTOM??? WHY???? I HATE YOU AMERICAN MOVIE GOING AUDIENCES!! I HATE YOU!!!!! ARRRGH!!!

Ok, my heart attack is over. Until next weekend.
-Jason

No comments: