Sunday, August 05, 2007

Anniversary Updates!

So August is the 2 year anniversary of the site and to celebrate I did a whole bunch of crap.

1. I made up a special main page that lists all the reviews I posted in August of 2005. All this week, and part of next week, I'm gonna go back to those reviews and add images and fix them all up nice.
New Main Page

2. I revamped the B Movies page, where I link to all the reviews on the site. Coming soon: Chronological order!
New B Movie Page

3. I made a new page called "Spin Offs", which is gonna be the new home of the Date My Mom reviews, and the two reviews my friend Mary did. I get the feeling I'm gonna have to replace her soon. Anyone interested in writing cool ass articles/essays about movies for the site? Write back to me!
Spin-Offs

4. I am slowly (and I do mean slowly) going through each and every single review and reformatting it to fit a screen resolution of 1024 by 768. Plus I'm fixing any long overdue typos or grammar errors and adding images if needed. This one might take awhile longer. But it'll be worth the wait.

5. I did update the normal main page a bit. I'm not sure if I wanna keep it that way, but it'll stay that way for now. Out of all the problems I have with the site, finding a way to orgainize the main page has always been a hassle. I did put in a "bulletin board" where I list little updates and changes to the site. You can check that out here:
New Main Page Layout...for now

That's about it. Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting the site!
-Jason

No comments: