Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stuff About Things And Stuff

Hey what's up guys? You're probably wondering what I've been up to. Well to be honest with you...nothing.

Ok, I mean I've been eating and sleeping and drinking and stuff. If I didn't do that stuff I'd be dead, even though there are currently certain people who'd love to see me dead. But anyway, yeah I haven't reviewed or made a peep in the past, what, two weeks? HOLY SHIT I HAVEN'T DONE A REVIEW IN TWO WEEKS AND YOU GUYS HAVEN'T RIOTED?!??!

Seriously, I plan on getting the reviewing train soon. Maybe even a list. And hey...MAYBE a video! WOW!! But I kinda had to take some time off cause of my job and doing other things that I'm not even gonna bother bringing up.

This next sentence is going to sound out of place but if you're in the "know" you know why I'm mentioning it. I have never been so grateful to have the friends that I have and the readers that I have then I am now. I just want to say that. Again, if you don't know why I'm saying that, don't worry about it. I'm not gonna ever bring it up or sound like a big baby about the whole thing. After tonight, it shall die a horrible death and whatever happens after this will happen and we'll just have to accept that, won't we?

What was I saying? I was distracted by Llama Del Ray.



OH! Yeah. I'm gonna be back sometime this week to talk about a shitty horror movie I've seen. I'm not sure which one yet. But we'll see. Anyway, if you are reading this, thank you a million time thank you. You all are awesome and if you ever need anything from me, don't be afraid to ask. Except for organs. I need those.

Anyway, let's crank some tunes!



-Jason

No comments: