Monday, July 21, 2008

I Gotta Do This

Sorry to interrupt my normal broadcast of bad/crappy movies. But a few people here and there did mention to me that I should, to be different, talk about GOOD movies with the bad. We'll look into that later. But for now...

Totally Unprofessional Response to Seeing "The Dark Knight":
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!! THIS FUCKING MOVIE FUCKING ROCKED!!! HOLY SHIT! EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS RIGHT NOW, EVEN IF YOU'RE INTO THAT ARTSY FARTSY SHIT WITH THE SUBTITLES AND THE FRENCHY ACTORS WITH 8 MIDDLE NAMES AND WHATNOT!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A BILLION STARS OUT OF 5!!!!

Now that that's out of my system...


Professional Resonse to Seeing "The Dark Knight":
I saw this last night and dude, I was totally blown away. Just all the performances was great across the board. I totally loved this movie. Even if you're not into action or superhero movies, there's probably a little something for everyone in this film. It's funny, dark, and yes even serious. But overall it's great and Chris Nolan did a great job on the script and directing.

I, as a Northwest Indiana resident who often visits Chicago on regular basis, did find one distracting thing: that every outside shot just made me think this took place in Chicago instead of Gotham. I recognized a few streets, some bridges, even the Chicago River was in this movie. But if you're not from around here, or never been to Chicago, I'm sure you wouldn't find that a big problem.

If I wasn't saving up my money for the move next month I would totally see this again, even if it was by myself. I'm seriously gonna rate this and submit this to the LAMB scores thing cause this movie was THAT awesome that I felt the need to participate in at least this one. So of course "The Dark Knight" gets:

-Jason

No comments: