Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Personal Best Of #2

In case you missed my first post, my three year anniversary is coming up (August 7th-August 11th...I know, I'll explain later) and I wanted to do something to commemorate it, so between now and the end of August, I'm gonna post some of my personal favorite reviews, whether it be the movie or, being the vain egotistical prick that I am, just think my writing was funny, or both.

My second one was really a labor of love. It took me like three days to get through the movie itself. I almost gave up, but I'm glad I didn't cause the resulting review, in my humble opinion, came out pretty good and funny. Since posting this review, and posting the video attached to the review, I've learned there's ANOTHER version of this movie, the Offical Unrated version, which is "suppose" to make "sense". I have a hard time believing that. But oh well it'll just remain a mystery cause I refuse to watch this piece of shit movie ever again.

I present to you:

Murder Set Pieces! (The Screener Version)
-Jason

No comments: