Monday, June 07, 2010

Summer of '90's-1990: Troll 2

To begin the movie portion of my Summer-long blog-a-thon, let's start with, oh I don't know...Troll 2?

Troll 2 is such an epic movie that not only did I make it my second ever Mass Invasion, but it was also the 100th movie reviewed on the site. What's even greater is this movie is so bad there's a documentary on how bad it is. I present to you "Best Worst Movie"



But that's not what this is about. You wanna read some stuff about the movie itself. Thankfully, this movie has been covered all over the place. So take your pick:

Me and My Friends Review It
Nolahn, my podcastin' partner in crime, reviewed it at Bargin Bin Review
Andrew at BadMovies.org reviewed it
And Fatally Yours reviewed it

If you reviewed "Troll 2" and you want it linked up here, drop me a line in the comment section. Now if you excuse me, I got some hopsitality to piss on.
-Jason

No comments: