I thought being nominated for three Lammy's and winning two was a big acheivement for me. But lo and behold I won another award! Awesome!
Unfortuately, some baggage comes with this award. I guess it's like being Spiderman. With great power comes great responsibility. So anyway, let's do this!
1. I have to thank the person that gave me the award. Mucho thanks to TheGreatWhiteDope over at TheGreatWhiteDope's Mecha-Blog-Zilla! He's an awesome bad movie reviewer and everyone who thinks I'm funny (all 2 of you) should read him cause he's REALLY funny.
2. I have to list 7 interesting things about me. Fuck, I think I said all the interestings about me in the past awards/memes I've done. Ugh. It's probably gonna get personal...fuck it, let's do this.
A. My mom pretty much raised me my entire life. My dad was still heavy in my life but I only got to see him on weekends during school and anytime during the summer. I love both my parents equally and they are both super awesome and I couldn't ask for better parents. Ugh, I almost cried. Knock it off.
B. I have a 13-year-old half sister. My mom married my stepdad when I was 13 and about three years later my sister was born. Her name is Jenny and she's....a typical teenager. And unfortantly she LOVES Twilight.
C. Despite being a tough guy, I have some fears. Fear of lightning, fear of heights, and fear of dying overall.
D. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to caffine. I know doing podcasts make me a borderline alcholic. Speaking of...
E. Ever since I did the first LAMBcast, I had to have a drink or two before recording. When speaking to people, I tend to get nervous and withdrawn. So the booze loosens me up a bit. The first LAMBcast I did, the zombie one, I can't listen to cause I fucked up so many things it's embarassing.
F. I want to create my own TV show. I've written a couple of pilots for TV shows I've come up with. One of the shows I came up with, I have about 6 episodes written out completely. I know I just turned 30 and you really gotta know somebody in the biz, but you never know.
G. I think this makes seven. Jeez, that's a lot. Anyway, despite all the cussing and bad-assery, I'm more or less a pacifist. I hate fighting. I never got into an argument with any girlfriend, past or present. I never ended the relationship, I was always the dumpee. I don't like starting fights. Any fights people pick with me I seriously didn't mean to start. When someone does say to me that they hate me or whatever, I get depressed and wonder why. Exceptions: Those two retarded Canadians I dealt with some years ago, and that Gina chick from last week.
Phew. I feel like I just went through therepy. I'll send you all a check. Oh, right one more thing.
3. Now I have to give this award...to FIFTEEN FUCKING PEOPLE! Ugh! This is literally everybody I know:
1. Fletch at Blog Cabins
2. Nick at Random Ramblings
3. Travis at The Movie Encyclopedia
4. Nolahn at the Bargin Bin Review Blog
5. Rachel of Rachel's Reel Reviews
6. Stacie at Final Girl
7. Caitlin at 1416 and Counting
8. Reel Whore at Reel Whore
9. Scott at He Shot Cyrus
10. The Mike at From Midnight With Love
11. Small Town Critic over at Smalltowncritic.com
12. Rick The Hat over at Stop The Planets of the Apes, I Want To Get Off
13. Emily at The Deadly Doll's House of Horror Nonsense
14. Dave over at Dave's Film and DVD Reviews
15. This Guy at This Guy Over Here
Ok, that's not everybody I know. Those are the first 15 or so in my movie blog folder. If you weren't list, don't take offense. I read a shit ton of movie blogs, especially from fellow LAMB's, so I just couldn't get to everybody. Sorry.
To the people above, you all have to do the same thing. I know, it's gonna be tough. If you can't do 15 people, do like....5 or something. Fuck it, I'll change the rules. The hell do I care.
There, now I'm done. I'm gonna go have a drink.