Monday, September 21, 2009

Invasion of the B Movies Goes Hollywood!!



Well, it's more like "GOING TO Hollywood". See what had happened was I went to Chicago cause I heard American Idol was there. I took my chances and stood in the long ass line. Finally, around 4 PM, I got called in. I walked in and there stood Simon, Randy, and that new chick. Paula was gone and Ellen wasn't signed on yet. I stood there, nervous.

"Hello", Simon said. I nodded my head.
"What song you gonna sing, dawg?" Randy asked.
"In My Projects by Coo Coo Cal".

Silence. I figured this was my cue. I sang the song.


More stunned silence.

Finally:
"That was the strangest thing I ever seen" Simon says.
"Yo Dawg" Randy says
"...." new girl says cause I don't know what she sounds like.
"Fuck it" Simon said. Yes he cusses they just edit it out on the show. "Send him to L.A"
"Alright" the others said.

I got my yellow piece of paper and now I'm going to L.A. I wasn't really suppose to tell anyone this until the show aired in January but I figured I had to explain why I was gonna be gone for the next 8 months. I'm going to L.A to set up an apartment and learn how to sing. Who knows, you might just be looking at the Next American Idol.


Or...

I'll just be gone for 4 days, visiting my friend (and fellow Mass Invader)Adam and doing god only knows what. Pick whichever scenario is more exciting. I think the American Idol one is. But going to L.A is pretty fucking exciting too. Anyway, I'll see you when I get back on Friday. Sure I'll have tons to talk about and pics to post and videos to post and probably pick up some STD's along the way.
Peace!
-Jason

1 comment:

elgringo said...

Congratulations on winning American Idol! (I chose an even more exciting scenario in which you win the enitre competition, sign a record deal, and make millions of bucks.)