Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Michael Adam's 20

A few months back I was reading this book called "Showgirls, Teen Wolves, and Astro Zombies: A Film Critics Year-Long Quest To Find The Worst Movie Ever Made" by Michael Adams. The premise is this dude in Australia named Michael Adams spent an entire year watching shitty movies by watching them one a day, sometimes more then one a day.

At the end of the book, he names what the worst movies he seen that year were. He was looking for just one single worst movie but he couldn't narrow it down to 20. If by some chance you are reading the book and don't want it spoiled, stop reading now because I'm gonna list the 20 films he deemed were terrible.

Ready? Let's go!

Dark Harvest 2: The Maize
Vampire Blvd
Big Sister 2000
Rollergator
Search for the Beast
Hollywood High Part 2
The Room
Ben & Arthur
Curse of Bigfoot
Da Hip Hop Witch
Manos: The Hands of Fate
The Party at Kitty and Stud's
The Magic Christmas Tree
Curse of the Zodiac
Green River Killer
B.T.K Killer
The Weird World of LSD
Ring of Terror
Ax 'Em
Police Academy 3

In the book, he goes into more detail about why these are the worst. I've reviewed a handful of these already. So I'm gonna be taking on the rest of these at some point. I'll put the list off to the right and update it when I review one. Keep those eyeballs peeled!
-Jason

2 comments:

Nolahn said...

The book is a fantastic read. Good luck with that list!

DVD Infatuation said...

Man, my brother made me PAY to see Police Academy 3! I still hold that over him.