Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 Days of Horror 3: The Return of the Revenge!



Yes! I am bringing back "30 Days of Horror"! But it'll be a bit different this time. Instead of watching a movie and reviewing it every day, I'm gonna be partaking in bigdaddyhorrorreviews.com/ 30 Day Horror Movie Challenge. You probably seen similar things on FaceBook, where someone each day posted a different answer to a question. I'll be doing that here, answering 30 questions about 30 different horror movies during April. It'll be fun! I promise! Yay!
-Jason

1 comment:

nolahn said...

You know, I think I'll join you on that 30 Day Horror Movie Challenge... I've been checking out Fred [The Wolf]'s run on these, and thought it was a pretty cool idea.

Also, I've been creatively bankrupt at my blog lately -- it could use the boost.