Thursday, May 19, 2011

Horror Thursday: Martyrs

By now you all probably know, but in the off chance you're not on Facebook, don't listen to any podcasts, and maybe live in a cave somewhere, here you go.

Dylan Fields and Kai Parker, who each had their own blog, shut them down to join forces and create a new website called "Man, I Love Films"! It's a website that's going to be a one-stop shop for anything movies...including horror.

Now, Dylan doesn't like horror movies and Kai doesn't review movies, so they've asked me if I could contribute to their site as their horror guy on the new site and I said yes! So every Thursday, I'll have a new horror movie review up, starting this Thursday.

What's the first movie I decided to review? Why, "Martyrs" of course! So check out my review over at "Man, I Love Films" and leave a comment, why don't ya?
-Jason

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Good luck on the new gig, man!