Sunday, January 02, 2011
The Soto List Special: My 2010 Wrap Up Thingy!
It seems like every single blog I read is doing some sort of 2010 wrap up post. Me being the unoriginal follower that I am, felt compelled to do one.
"But Jason," you are saying right now, "they are talking about the GOOD movies people watch in theaters. You watch a bunch of crap nobody ever heard of that came out 10 million years ago. And nobody loves you!"
Wow, you're a pretty hateful person, aren't you? Well anyway...
What makes this post different is I'm gonna be all over the place. I'm gonna talk about my Top Five Favorite Movies I Seen in Theaters, Top Five Favorite Movies I Discovered This Year, and my Top Ten Worst Movies I Reviewed This Year. Good? Good!
Top Five Favorite Movies I Seen In Theaters
5. Hot Tub Time Machine-Seriously, this movie is severely underrated. Although I get the feeling it's going to be one of those cult classics some years from now. Plus maybe it's just cause I have a thing for time travel movies. I dunno.
4. Cop Out-WHY DOES EVERYBODY HATE THIS MOVIE?? I don't get it! Why??.....WHY???
3. Let Me In-I have not seen the original and from what it sounds like, the remake is much better. I was floored when I left the theater and I frankly wanna see it again really soon.
2. Inception-What the hell do I have to add to this? It's fucking awesome! Although I'm sure the good movie blogs left the word "fucking" but eh, it belongs there. Dear Good Movie Blogs, put more fucking, literally and figuratively, in your reviews. Thanks!
1. Scott Pilgrim vs The World-WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY SEE THIS MOVIE?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???? AHHHH!!!!!
(Maybe this is why I don't do "good" movie blogs. Oh and before anyone says "What about Harry Potter 7?" I'm waiting to see Part 2 and gonna judge it has a whole movie, kinda like "Kill Bill". Part 1 was fucking amazing, for the record. Maybe I should guest spot on these "good" movie blogs. Rachel? Dylan? Mad Hatter (like he'll read this)? You guys need a second writer?)
Top Five Favorite Movies I Discovered This Year
4. Dead Snow
2. Trick R'Treat
Top Ten Worst Movies I Reviewed in 2010
10. BTK Killer
9. Flu Birds
8. Survival of the Dead
7. Search For The Beast
6. Stuff Stephanie In The Incinerator
To Be Continued...