Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's Trailer Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!

AND my 100th post on this blog! WOOT!

So, Uwe Boll.

That's all I gotta say.

Ok no. I hate his movies. I can't say I hate him cause I don't know him personally, but I can say I hate his movies cause I've suffered through two of them. (Alone in the Dark and House of the Dead). This Friday, he has another movie coming out called "In The Name of the King" and this time he's dragging a Jason S. through the mud. That Jason S. is Statham. I'm sure there are other people he's dragging through the mud but the trailers I've seen only feature Jason Statham.

But before you think I'm just gonna post a trailer to In The Name of the King, let me stop you. Because I'm not.

Instead, I'm gonna post not one, not five, but THREE! trailers for a Uwe Boll movie that I actually wanna see! I KNOW! He did the impossible, he made a movie that people might actually wanna see, including me, the biggest movie cynic (Now THAT's a great name for a site. I should go back in time and change the site to that name) that ever lived.

So here I present to you three trailers for:

POSTAL







Enjoy!
-Jason

1 comment:

Fletch said...

Congrats on the 100th post!

I've been lucky/smart (?) enough to have avoided Boll's movies to this point, though I agree, Postal looks kinda fun in a messedup kinda way. Nice to see the brother from Titus (the sitcom, not the movie) getting some work - I haven't seen him in forever...