Friday, January 16, 2009

The Bored Cronicles: Post 2

I figured I'd take some time to talk about my Amazon wish list since I mentioned it in the last post. About what's on there and why and whatnot.

First off, I went ahead and bought "Thriller: The Non-Michael Jackson Film Thing", the "red" version which is the unedited or edited version. Whatever. I also needed to get something that was at least a penny to get the free shipping. The cheapest thing was "The Room". If you don't know what that is, boy do I have a future post for you...when it arrives.

So first off I kept the other version of "Thriller" just for the hell of it. Maybe it'll pay off to have both versions and that way I can tell which one is better or something.

Next is something I found at Lazy Eye Theater, a book by "Jack Torrence" called "All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy". It's a mystery as to what's inside and it's on sale for 9.99 so I'm a little curious.

Then there's Vampire Vixens from Venus. This came about cause I remembered randomly the other day a movie me and Bill started to watch a long time ago but we never finished. It was about aliens taking the form of real hot women with big tits and killing horny men. This was the closest thing I could find when I searched for it.

The Bone Yard was introduced to me by Final Girl and this is the trailer. Tell me that doesn't look freakin awesome!

There's Nothing Out There is a movie I reviewed on VHS a long time ago and I wanna update it, but the DVD isn't available on Netflix. I'm starting to hate them. Grr...

The Burning. Just...The Burning. I want to own this on DVD, it's awesomely bad.

Night of Horror I read about at The Agony Booth. It's apparently super hard to find and unless I wanna shell out 12 bucks on a VHS tape of a old crappy movie, it's really gonna be hard for me to find.

The World's Worst: A Guide to the Most Disgusting, Hideous, Inept, and Dangerous People, Places, and Things on Earth. Um...I had this on my list since the beginning of my Amazon Wish List and frankly I forgot why I put it on there. It sounds interesting.

Hard to Die
was made by the same geniuses that made "Sorority House Massacre 2: Nighty Nightmare" and features the same character: Orville Ketchup! I badly want to see this.

The first three seasons of "Soap" cause that show is freakin awesome! Name another sitcom told in the style of a soap opera that deals with demonic possession, a ventriloquist dummy, and a guy who thinks he's invisible all the time. You can't! It's awesome! I had a VHS tape of some episodes when it was on Comedy Central but now it's missing. (Insert sad face here)

The First Season of Night Court
. How come the other seasons aren't coming out? WHY NOT???

Hollywood Urban Legends: The Truth Behind Alll Those Delightfully Persistent Myths of Film, Television, and Music. This sounds pretty cool and it's written by Richard Roeper who I kinda like. Kinda.

Well, that's it. I'll let you know what I thought of Thriller and The Room when they get here...sometime...later this month.
-Jason

(Watching The Bone Yard trailer makes me wanna start up Trailer Thursdays again. So it shall be done!)

No comments: