Friday, January 09, 2009

The Fight For #1: Week 2

Submissions are now open, which movie do you think will be number 1 this week?

Opening this week (According to imdb.com) is:
Bride Wars, starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway about two chicks who fight to get married or something.
The Unborn, a horror movie about a hot chick being haunted by a fetus. Bought to you by the Anti-Abortion League.
Not Easily Broken, a movie where 90% of the cast is black and is being compared to the works of Tyler Perry.
Grand Torino
and
The Reader, which I thought were already out since I've read some reviews about them but imdb has the opening date for today so whatever.

Here are last week's top ten:


Either email me your guess at invasionofthebmovies at gmail dot com or leave a comment on this post. Submissions end on Saturday night at 11:59 PM. Anything sent in after that will not be accepted.

As for me I'm gonna go with Bride Wars only cause it's new, it stars some famous people, and horror movies, unless it's a damn Saw movie, don't ever crack the top five.

That's it. Good luck!
-Jason

4 comments:

MSTjunkie said...

I'm going with Gran Torino only because Eastwood's movies has always had good opening box office. His name alone usually gets butts in the seats.

Aside...RIP Ray Dennis Steckler, actor/director of The Incrediably Strange Creatures, who died at 70 on Jan 7, 2009.

Anonymous said...

I'll go with Bride Wars!

Unknown said...

Based on reviews I will have to go with Gran Turino, though I'd rather see Bride Wars.

Unknown said...

I'm going to go with The Unborn.