1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I'm gonna make this about 6 movie related things. Here we go.
1. The first bad movie I watched in my life was a 1930's film called "White Zombie" with Bela Lugosi. I don't really remember the story too much but god was it boring.
2. I am the master champion at "Scene It".
3. I honestly didn't think the first two Star Wars prequels were that bad. But then the third one hit and I wanted to gouge my eyes out with broken glass.
4. More than half of my DVD collection are obscure b/bad movies.
5. If I had to make a top ten list of favorite scenes in movies (which isn't a bad idea for a post), I'd probably put the famous "headless guy giving head" scene from "Re-Animator" at #1.
6. Even though I'm a guy, I don't really get into old fashion kung fu films.
Now I'm suppose to tag people. What the hell lets see who bites and who doesn't?
1. Fletch at Blog Cabins
2. Caitlin at 1416 and Counting
3. Reel Whore at...Reel Whore
4. Dude from He Shot Cyrus
5. Rachel at Rachel's Reel Reviews
6. Stacie at Final Girl