Strolling through Netflix the other night, I was reading up on some movies and came across some that I've seen. While my mouse hovered over the title, the description of the movie came up and I was blown away at how wrong, or obscure, it was. It makes me wonder who exactly writes this shit and if anybody can do it. So just for shits and giggles, let's play a quick game. Below are ten movie descriptions that you MIGHT find on Netflix. Can you guess what they are?
(Note: These really aren't on Netflix, I made all these up. But they might as well be.)
1. A group of men are trapped in a warehouse as they try to figure out who among them is a giant rodent.
2. A man is in disbelief as an ex-girlfriend shows up and he forces a piano player to play a song.
3. A unpopular kid comes across a special bug, who helps him gain popularity.
4. A writer and his family move into a giant empty house for the winter where both father and son habor deep dark secrets.
5. Based on a true story, a man who has never won a fight must win a fight.
6. After the drowning of her son, a mother seeks revenge.
7. A truck driver must put aside his personal beliefs and fight ancient mystical beings in a certain part of town.
8. A man with amnesia must remember who he is and find out who killed his wife.
9. After the death of his parents, a man decides to take the law into his own hands.
10. A group of aliens comes to Earth and mess things up.
This won't be a regular thing, this is just a one time fun thing to do.