Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Inaugural Cinefessions Summer Screams Challenge-Invasion of the B Movies List

I don't know why I'm doing this. But not only am I gonna be doing Old School Summer, starting June 1st, but during the month of June, I'll be doing this Summer Screams challenge thrown down by Cinefessions. I'm not 100% clear on the rules but all I know is during June I have to list every horror movie I watch in this spot, updating it throughout the month. I guess there's a theme to it as well? I dunno, I didn't get nominated for Smartest LAMB for a reason. Anyway, if you wanna know what's going on, check this page here and follow the rules if you wanna join it. Lord knows I could use some company!

-Camel Spiders
-Evil Things
-Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies
-One Eye Monster
-The Strangers
-Satan's Little Helper
-The Poughkeepsie Tapes
-The Room
-Sleepaway Camp
-Maniac
-Hard Ticket To Hawaii
-Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
-Bloody Horror
-Bloody Horror 2
-Ted

Wish me luck!
-Jason

No comments: