Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Announcement About Announcement Day!

When is Announcement Day, you ask?

Why, that's Sunday, May 25th! I hope you have something picked out for your loved one. I'm gonna make a call to Hallmark to put out a line of greeting cards.

"To my dearest one,
May this be the most special Announcement Day we've ever had.
Lovingly yours,
Chad"

Ok so originally, I said on Announcement Day I was gonna announce the next three movies I'm gonna be reviewing and this is a big deal cause they're "special" as in Special Ed. Well I added another movie so there's gonna be four.

And also I'll be announcing the film that we'll be doing for the next Mass Invasion, which I wasn't gonna do for awhile, but I bought it back due to popular demand (which mainly consisted of people saying "When we doing the next Mass Invasion? HUH HUH HUH??").

In other news, as you see by the nifty button over there to the right, me and The Bride has won the Sirens of The Lambs thingy!! I want to personally thank each and every one of you.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank-

Ok, you know what? How about one big THANK YOU for anyone who voted for me!!!

AND a special thank you for everyone not freaking out when I made a mess of things with that lame ass joke I made about the free DVD thing. I was expecting it to backfire on me and have people send me screencaps and be like "Where my DVD be at, holmes?" So anyway, I'm glad we got through that and you all know that I'm like honest or something?

Oh, one more thing. People seem to think that I do a lot in my free time. They look at the "Stuff I Do" or whatever bar over there to the right and go "Gosh Jason, when you do have time to breathe and live life??" The weird thing is...I'm always freakin' bored! So I'm not sure what everyone's talking about.

The main thing I maintain is the actual website. Next in line is this blog. And lastly, the MeTube: Next Generation, which only takes about 10-15 minutes per day, so that's not really a lot of work. Me and my friend Bill film sketches or whatever every Thursday evening and I just use Myspace and Facebook and LiveJournal as social tools because I don't have any friends in real life. Well, since neither of those three get a lot of comments or responses, I guess I don't have a lot of friends on the world wide web.

Oh well. ANYWAY!

My point is I'm gonna be starting up another blog. This one relating to TV and TV shows! Because I watch TV too, dammit! And its on that blog that I'll be moving my "Date My Mom" reviews to, since that makes much more sense. I'm gonna be creating that in a little bit here, so once I get it up and running I'll let you all know. Most likely, unless I change my mind, it'll be called "Attack of the Boob Tube" cause...this is "INVASION" of the B "MOVIES"...and I just want an excuse to use the word "boob" in something I use. It's funny.

Ok, that's it. Thanks for reading, watching, and voting. You guys rock!
-Jason

1 comment:

Nick said...

Let's just hope that nobody thinks you'll be ripping off 'Attack of the Show' from G4TechTV. :P

And congrats again for winning Sirens.