Thursday, December 31, 2009

Post 500 Is For...THE FUTURE!!!! Part 2

Before I get to it though I just wanna say that I look forward to the new decade and hope it doesn't completely suck. Granted, a lot of good things happened but a whole lot more bad things seemed to happen. SO anyway, happy new years guy. Gosh, I don't know why I didn't save this until the END of the list. Like something's gonna happen to me midway through or something. That's silly. Anyway, here ya go:

21. D/Dragon Wars
20. Step Up
19. Bratz
18. Super Sweet 16: The Movie
17. Prom Night
16. I Know Who Killed Me
15. Black Chrismas (2007)
14. Midnight Meat Train
13. Spider-man 3
12. Hostel 2
11. Hostel
10. The Wicker Man (2006)
9. Transformers
8. Anything By Uwe Boll (Mainly "House of the Dead" and "Alone in the Dark")
7. Swept Away
6. Norbit





No comments: