Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is Kreativ Like A MoFo!

I hardly win anything, hence when I won the LAMMY award last year I was estatic, cause I don't do anything worth winning. I'm a typical slob of a dope who watches horrible movies, on purpose, and make boob jokes about them. I'm like the Artie Lange of bloggers.

So imagine my surprise when I'm going through my blogroll and Mr. LAMB Master himself Fletch gave me an award! AND it's not an award he made up! It's some award someone else made up and that someone sent it to seven people and they sent it to seven people and they sent it to seven people and so on and so on and so on...

So I get this:


And I get to thank Fletch for thinking of me when picking his winners. Of course, being the chosen one means you gotta do a shitload of stuff such as:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated

Argh, aren't I suppose to recieve stuff when I win something like money or an ipod or pictures of Scarlett Johannson's boobs? Whatever. Here goes, in order:

1. Thank you very much Fletch for nominating me. You didn't have to but I am glad you did. Whenever it seems like no one reads my stuff, you come out of nowhere and say "Hey I read that" and makes me feel better. So thank you.
2. Logo is up above.
3. Here is where you can find Fletch. And for the hell of it, the LAMB, which he also runs.
4. This is gonna be hard. I'm hardly interesting but here goes in Dash Format:
-I presently own 234 DVD's. 19 of those are TV Show sets.
-To show you how much of an impact I made in school, when it came time to nominate people for the year book, I was nominated "Most Original" then later "Most Likely To Do Something Later In Life".
-I presently own every episode of MST3k.
-My fiance Felicia plays roller derby. I know it's not about me directly but I think it's pretty interesting.
-I don't know how to explain this without sounding full of myself but I can't help but notice that anyone that gives me major trouble, they end up having something really bad happen to them. Like last month, this girl made a false claim to the management that I did something to her (not sexual) and about a week later she got fired for something unrelated. Stuff like that has happened to me my entire life. I guess it's karma? I dunno.
-I've never won a game of Monopoly. I really suck with money apparently.
-My favorite number is 42. Yes for that reason.
5. Again in Dash Format
-Final Girl, although I'm sure she got nominated a billion times.
-1416 and Counting
-Bloggin' Review Revue, the blog version of Bargin Bin Review
-Rachel's Reel Reviews
-The GreatWhiteDope's Mecha-Blog-Zilla
-Plus Trailers
-Lazy Eye Theater
6. Read above
7. Well, I got a busy night ahead of me. Someone put on some coffee!!
-Jason

PS: If I didn't nominate you, it's not cause I don't think you deserve it, I just went with the first 7 I could think of. If it was top 10 or even 20 I would've added more. I kinda felt bad I only had to do 7. Oh well. You guys know I love ya!

2 comments:

xTJMac510x said...

congrats Jason if anyone deserves an award for creativity its definitely you. The interview questions were pretty awesome too!
-the movie encyclopedia

Nolahn said...

Congrats! And thank you!