Thursday, January 17, 2008

Special Edition of Trailer Thursday!

Why is it special you ask?

Because tomorrow evening I will be going to...

B-Fest!!!!

WOO!!!!! In case you don't know what that is, B-Fest is an annual fest in (I think) Evanston, IL, at some college where they play nothing but B-Movies for 24 hours straight. It's a long grueling experience but it is also tons of fun. So for this Trailer Thursday I'm gonna post the trailers for the movies listed on the line up page! Just click on the word to view the trailer. Here we go:

1. Tentacles

2. Barbarella

3. Plan 9 From Outer Space

4. Black Samson

5. Zardoz

6. The Mummy's Hand

7. The Undying Monster

8. Xanadu

9. The Creature Walks Among Us

10. Empire of the Ants

11. Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla

I couldn't find trailers for "Dracula's Daughter", "The Magic Sword", and "The Blue Bird". There are also gonna be shorts but those aren't known until we get there.

So hopefully I'll see you guys Sunday, with a full report of everything! And to check out the first one I went to back in 2004 read here
-Jason

No comments: