Sunday, October 05, 2008

DVD's That I Watched: June-October 2008

I figured instead of having the sidebar over to the right all cluttered up with all the DVD's I've watched, every 4 months or so I'll take them down and start new. But I'll keep an archived list as a post in case anyone's curious.

DVD'S That I Watched: June-October 2008 (Newest One First):
* Student Bodies
* Patton Oswalt: No Reason To Complain
* Dogma
* Mallrats
* Baseketball
* Masters of the Universe
* 12:01
* Idle Hands
* Dude, Where's My Car?
* Where The Heart Is
* Crank
* Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows
* Tenacious D In The Pick of Destiny
* Cellular
* Sleepaway Camp
* Inside
* The Conversation
* Super Sweet 16: The Movie
* Showgirls
* The Onion Movie
* Be Kind Rewind
* The Warriors
* Bratz: The Movie
* National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets
* The Fast & The Furious
* The Big Lebowski
* The Jungle Book
* High School Musical 2
* Lifeforce
* National Treasure
* High School Musical
* Empire of the Ants

No comments: