Thursday, November 06, 2008

Two Quick Things

I have to leave for work in about 15 minutes so I wanna make this quick so people who only read blogs during the day can have a say in this.

1. I'm gonna have a neat little game/contest thing coming up soon. I dunno if I'm gonna have prizes for it or not. Fletch at Blog Cabins does fun stuff for no prizes and people respond well to them, so I could give it a shot I suppose. Stay tuned for that.

2. I plan on doing a Five For Friday tomorrow but what I wanna know is this.
A-Do you guys like that feature?
B-If so, do you think there's anything different I can do?
C-If not, why and what should I do to improve on it?

Today is possibly the last beautiful day (as in temps over 75, which is weird for November 6th in Indiana). REM, what do you have to say about that?



-Jason

No comments: