Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Fight For #1: Week 13 Results



Gosh, who could've seen THAT coming, huh?

This week's scores:
Me, Fletch, Maria, Bobbie: 10

For some reason, there was a drop in participation this week. I guess everyone got a case of spring fever or something.

Total Scores For The Month:
Fletch: 39
Me Bobbie: 38
Maria: 37
April, Highway: 29
Rachael M. 28

And this is the last weekend in March, which means Fletch is our winner this month! Congrats Fletch! You win 1 free internet! Use it wisely.

Next week we got Adventureland and Fast & Furious. I want one to win but I know the other probably will. Or maybe Monsters vs Aliens will take it again. Let's hope so.
-Jason

1 comment:

Fletch said...

'Bout time I win this thing. Helps to play every week, I guess.

I can't wait for my internet to arrive in the mail. I'm gonna have so much fun with it!