Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Fight For #1: Week 21 Results



This Weeks Scores:
Me, Fletch, Highway, Maria, April, and Rachael M.: 10

This Month's Totals:
Fletch: 49
Me: 48
Highway, Maria: 39
April: 37
Rachael M.: 28
Bobbie: 9

Which makes Senor Fletch our winner!!! I know last time I sent you a prize it took me roughly 100 years to get it to you. But this time I swear it'll take no more than 5 months, tops. Email me your address info whenever you have time for you free copy of Total Recall!

And I think I will institute a prize each month. So we all start back at zero next week, which brings us Will Ferrell's "Land of the Lost", and what I seriously hope is the best comedy of 2009 (sorry "Adventureland" and...whatever else) "The Hangover". And whatever "Away We Go" and "Life In Ruins" is suppose to be. Probably nothing.

I didn't see anything this week, I was busy with work and roller derby. I doubt I can drag Felicia to hell, let alone a movie called "Drag Me To Hell" but we'll see. And I do wanna see "Up" but she'd probably rather watch the Glenn Beck Comedy Tour than that. So who knows.

Anyway, congrats Fletch!
-Jason

2 comments:

Fletch said...

Thank you, thank you very much. I'd like to start off by thanking my parents, without whom this win wouldn't be possible...

Ok, that's enough of that.

As glad as I am to have won, I actually already own Total Recall on DVD, so I leave the decision up to you, Jason - either hold it over for next month, where I can forfeit the prize again ;), or pit Highway and Maria in a metal cage death match for it. Either way, we all win.

Rachael said...

Congrats to Fletch!

Total Recall kicks ass.

I'm scared of Land of the Lost. I want it to be good, but I have my doubts.