Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm Probably Not Gonna Get Nominated

The 2010 Lammy's are here and going by the categories, it's possible I won't be nominated. The only category I ever really fit in was Best Theme (which I won, hooray me) but that's gone now. But still, I can grovel and kiss ass like none-other. We get to make banners or whatever stating our site's name and what categories people should vote for. I made one and I BARELY fit into any of these categories:



This tells me something. I'm a square peg in a round hole. You can't pigeon hole me, man! Nobody puts Soto in the corner! I learned too late that man is a feeling creature! I tampered in God's domain!! I'm not a chicken CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP! Lisa is beautiful!! I'm a renegade! A loner, Dottie! A rebel! Only I can be me! I yam what I yam! I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it! FREEDOM!!!! AND I WILL STRIKE DOWN UPON THEE WITH GREAT VENGENCE AND FURIOUS ANGER!!! THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO POISON AND DESTROY MY BROTHERS! AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LOORD! WHEN I LAY MY VENGENCE UPON THEE!!!

Fuck I lost my mind. If you're a LAMB, nominate me for....something.
Thanks.
-Jason

3 comments:

Fletch said...

LOL - I see you're pushing for your Elm Street blog-a-thon...that hasn't even started yet. Nice.

Don't be so modest and wanting to separate yourself. I think you've got just as good a chance as anyone else in a number of categories.

Jason Soto said...

Well, it starts tomorrow. Close enough.
-Jason

xTJMac510x said...

Yeah I actually voted for you...well nominated you already. You're my favorite horror/sci-fi blog and you're certainly the funniest writer I know. And as you know you were in my top 5 sites so I picked you for Best Blog. And obviously best Podcast...

So I did actually nominate you for 4. Hopefully other people will take notice!