Monday, May 17, 2010

Some Quick Shout Outs!

To all my number one homies!

1. Caitlin over at 1,416 and Counting not only redid her entire site, she started a blog-a-thon titled "A-to-Z Blog-a-thon" where each person picked a letter and reviewed a movie beginning with that letter. I submitted a link to my awesome review of "Zombie Lake" because somebody had to do Z, ya know. Big props to Caitlin.

2. Nolahn accepted my challenge and did "Killjoy". He did an awesome job. Can't wait to challenge him again next month. Pour one for you.

3. The GreatWhiteDope's Mecha-Blog-Zilla did something a bit different and reviewed a movie from the 21st century! I KNOW RIGHT? And he didn't do just any ol' movie he did motherfuckin' Transfromers 2: FUCK THIS SHIT UP IT'S STUPID ASS. True story: I was at the In-Law's for dinner last night and my sister-in-law was scrolling through the On-Demand and she was about to play "T2: RoTF" and I said loudly "NO! NO NO NO NO!" Because once in this lifetime is enough, thank you. And yes, this movie is THAT bad. Fuck you, Michael Bay. Dope, however, will remain awesome as always. Much love, home boy.

That's it for now. Lates!
-Jason

No comments: