Sunday, May 15, 2011

Programing Notes For The Week

Sorry it's been kinda quiet around here. Stuff's been brewing up behind the scenes here, some of which I can share with you in a day or two. In the meantime, I'm here to let you know that there won't be a "Shortastic" this week because I have a lot of catching up to do.

In between me catching up on the new "Doctor Who" episodes, I got one last movie to watch for the Lair, which hasn't come in from Netflix yet and the movie I'll be reviewing on Friday, which also hasn't come in yet.

But I'm also going to be a podcasting fool! Tomorrow night I'm recording a SPECIAL episode of the LAMBcast. Then we do the Lair on Wednesday. Then ANOTHER LAMBcast on Saturday. Me and Nolahn was suppose to do The MILFcast next Sunday, but Heather had to grow up and get a job and now getting all four of us together is almost as impossible as gathering four broken pieces scattered across the world. Maybe Indiana Jones can get us all together. Before the Nazi's do.

Oh, and I was going to have an awesome review of "Jason Goes To Hell" for Friday the 13th, but Blogger decided to be a dick and be down for THREE FUCKING DAYS! So you have them to thank for that.

So stay tuned tomorrow or Tuesday for a special announcement, which shall change the world FOREVER!*
-Jason

*Might not really change it forever. Maybe just for a day or two. If that.

No comments: