Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Blog

Hola! So yeah, I get bored a lot and I tend to do things that I tend to regret later on. One of these things is created a blog for a B-Movie website. You may be familar with other things I've done while bored, such as the forum no one can be bothered with joining or participating.

"But Jason, why don't you advertise it more?"
Well, I have. A lot. I might have even gotten an entire Yahoo! group mad at me cause I said I was gonna stop posting in it so people can participate in the forum. But whatever. Now I got this blog thingy.

"What do you plan on doing with this?"
You're full of questions tonight. I plan on not only letting the people know of updates, but discussing and sharing cool things such as books I'm reading, other movies I saw, and provide with you fun links! Doesn't that sound awesome?

"That sounds like a rip off of "OddTodd.com".
You know what, get out of here! I'll admit that the links thing is inspired by Todd, because it's such a "coolio" idea, but I assure the essay writing and whatnot has been around for years. Plus I never claimed to be original anyway.

So thanks for coming, hope to hear from you in the future!
Enjoy!
-Jason

No comments: