Monday, February 26, 2007

The Razzie Winners

I was gone yesterday when they were announced but here I am! So here are the "winners", along with my picks in bold if they are different:

Worst Picture
Basic Instinct 2-Woo! I was right!


Worst Actor
Larry, The Cable Guy (Dan Whitney) - Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector
Marlon Wayans & Shawn Wayans - Little Man-Winner. Seriously? The Wayan Brothers made more movies than Larry, I don't get this at all.

Worst Actress
Hilary Duff & Haylie Duff - Material Girls
Sharon Stone - Basic Instinct 2-Winner. Same thing as above, but again: whatever.


Worst Supporting Actor
Danny DeVito - Deck The Halls
M. Night Shyamalan - Lady In The Water-Winner. I guess.

Worst Supporting Actress
Carmen Electra - Date Movie and Scary Movie 4-Winner.
Michelle Rodriguez - Bloodrayne


Worst Screen Couple
Shawn Wayans & EITHER Kerry Washington OR Marlon Wayans - Little Man-Winner. 2 for 5

Worst Remake or Rip-Off
Little Man (Rip-off of the 1954 Bugs Bunny cartoon "Baby Buggy Bunny")-Winner
Poseidon
Hold up. I disagree. I doubt anybody remembers the Bugs Bunny cartoon or even thought it was a rip off. This Posedion movie DID NOT NEED TO ME MADE!! Ugh.

Worst Prequel or Sequel
Basic Instinct 2-Winnner. They're totally crapping all over this movie, huh?
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

Worst Director
Uwe Boll - Bloodrayne
M. Night Shyamalan - Lady In The Water-Winner. I guess these people didn't sit through two of Uwe's movies. Well, you'd think they would've.

Worst Screenplay
Basic Instinct 2 - Screenplay by Leora Barish & Henry Bean, Based on Characters Created by Joe Eszterhas-Come on Razzies, pick one and stick with it, huh?
Little Man - Written by Keenan Ivory Wayans, Marlon Wayans, and Shawn Wayans

Worst Excuse for Family Entertainment (New Category!)
Deck The Halls
RV-Winner-I don't see anything wrong with this movie honestly.

Well, that's it. I only picked 2 winners out of 11 categories. I guess I don't know bad movies after all.
Nah.
-Jason

No comments: