Sunday, February 10, 2008

The LAMB Oscar Poll

Fletch at Blog Cabins and the head honcho over at the LAMB is running an Oscar Pool/Poll type thingy and he's opened it up for anyone, even non-LAMB's! So if you wanna check it out go here:
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/324566
The winner gets a DVD of their choice from Amazon (no more then 19.99 not including shipping), so get on wit yo bad self!

In other news, there won't be a review today cause I'm going with my friend Bill to see RAMBO!

That was easily the most macho thing I ever said. I'm going to see a guy movie with a guy. And afterwards I'm gonna lift weights and shoot a gun in the air while yelling "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

And a reminder, you have until THURSDAY to throw in your bid to participate in the next Mass Invasion, Battlefield Earth. This is kind of a long movie so the more people the better. Offically I have:
Me (NAAAW? REALLY???)
Adam
Rachael
April
Maria
Felicia.

If your name is not on that list, send me an email (js at invasionofthebmovies dot com) and join in on the fun! It's Battlefield Earth, what's the worst that could happen?
-Jason

No comments: