Wednesday, August 13, 2008

And The Winner Is...

Gah! I almost forgot! I been caught up in this guilty pleasure thing I forgot to pick a winner for the third anniversary extravaganza contest whatever whatever.

I know I said I was gonna film myself picking the name but honestly my camera is packed away right now and I just worked a 12 hours shift and I'm too damn tired to hook the thing up, so just take my word for it. I put all the names (10 to be exact) into a dish, shuffled them up as best as I could and picked a name.

And that name is...

*Drum rol-eh fuck it you probably scrolled down by now and not even reading this*

Fletch from Blog Cabins, come on down!!!

You are the winner of a bunch of cool crap, including a DVD copy of Dead Alive! A DVD copy of my movie "Birthday Present"! The screener copy of "Murder Set Pieces"! And last but certainly not least, a T-shirt from my own personal warerobe!! KICKASS!!

Congratulations Mr. Fletch. You have 24 hours to acknowledge this post either by emailing me saying "yay" then telling me where you'd like me to send your prizes!

Thank you everyone for playing! I'll probably do it again next year, so if you didn't win this time, better luck tomorrow, er, next year.
-Jason

1 comment:

Fletch said...

Sweetness! If Nick was an entrant, I can already hear him screaming about cheating.

Don't know about that t-shirt, though...