Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Fight For #1: Week 3 Results

Ladies and gentlemen, I dunno about you but I call this an upset. NOBODY (but one guy who later changed his mind at the last minute, you know who you are) saw this coming.



I...no word.

This Weeks Scores:
April: 9
Bobbie, Maria, & Fletch : 8
Me & Felicia: 7
Highway: 3

Total Scores:
Bobbie: 28
Maria: 27
Me: 26
Felicia: 22
Sean: 20
April: 19
Adam: 18
ecrunner: 10
Fletch & Rachael: 8
Highway 3

Next week there's nothing really that great coming out. Just ANOTHER Underworld sequel and ANOTHER Brandon Fraiser fantasy film. With Paul Blart pulling ahead totally out of nowhere, I guess it's anyones game next week.
-Jason

1 comment:

Fletch said...

I should have seen this. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American moviegoing public. After BHC, this was a lock (he said in retrospect...).