Wednesday, September 01, 2010

New Poll: What Day Should Reviews Be Posted On?

My job kinda makes it difficult to have a regular posting schedule. But I been kinda neglecting the site recently so I should be able to shuffle some things around and at least have a new review ready to post on a certain day.

So I use to post on Sundays but now I have to work on Sundays (sometimes). I seem to have Wednesdays off lately, but I don't wanna step on Nolahn's toes. Not knowing what else to do, I decided to throw it out to you people. So tell me:

What Day Should I Post New Reviews On?

Thanks!
-Jason

2 comments:

Nolahn said...

It's a big, big Internet... If Wednesdays fit your schedule best, go for it.

Reel Whore said...

I say post whenever it strikes your fancy and when the time is available. This is coming from the guy who can't seem to post a review for any of the two dozen film backlog he currently has, so you may want to take my advice with a grain of salt.