Monday, September 27, 2010

REMINDER: Zombie Blog-A-Thon Starts!



Just a reminder:
1. The Zombie Blog-A-Thon starts on October 1st!
2. This means you, yes YOU Mrs. White, can participate!
3. You can participate by watching a zombie movie then writing a review of it either on your website or blog.
4. If you don't have a website or blog, you can just send me the review and I'll post it here on The Blog.
5. You can do this anytime during the month of October.
6. Why did I number all of this? It just looks cooler.

So yeah. I can't wait. I'm sure you can't either.
-Jason

2 comments:

Nick said...

I love that song. I have an acoustic version of it, too, that's amazing.

Alex said...

This is will be awesome!

Do Planet Terror and 28 Days/Weeks Later count? I know some people don't consider them real zombies since they don't rise from the dead. Or Pontypool?