Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Soto List: 10 Really Weird, Creepy Music Videos



Music videos aren't really 100% scary. It's kinda hard to set up something scary in 3 minutes. But some videos do try their best to make them so weird they're memorable. Before you start the list, just know that I don't think these are really scary, I'm just counting down different or strange music videos that has some horror elements to it. With that said...

10. Miles Fisher-This Must Be The Place

Start off kinda light. I just like this video because of what it parodies.

9. Korn-A.D.I.D.A.S

Again, still kinda light. Korn as zombies? Fuck yeah.

8. Robbie Williams-Rock DJ

This is just...weird.

7. Soundgarden-Black Hole Sun

When this video first came out, it freaked me the fuck out. Now, it's not too bad but still really fucking weird.

6. Marilyn Manson-Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These)

This Marilyn Manson video probably has the most creepy images. And keep this in mind: all the people you see in the video are guys.

5. Tool-Stinkfist

There's a lot of Tool videos I could've put here, but this one struck me as the weirdest. Well this and "Prison Sex".

4. Bush-Greedy Fly

Under the "what the fuck was that about?" category, I remember when this video debuted back in 1997. Considering all of Bush's videos were just them playing while lights flickered, this was such a departure.

3. Nine Inch Nails-Pinion

If you never seen it, the ending throws you for a loop. Possibly the shortest music video I could find.

2. Apex Twin-Come To Daddy

I was gonna put "Window Licker" but kids is more creepier than a guys face on a hot chick's body. If you really want a good scare, look up Chris Cunningham's 6 minute film "Rubber Johnny". It's REALLY fucking weird.

1. Salem-Piggyhog

Sleep tight!
-Jason

1 comment:

SJHoneywell said...

Basement Jaxx: Where's Your Head? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4hFwJm41h4

The Toadies: Possum Kingdom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkwD5rQ-_d4&ob=av2e