Monday, October 03, 2011

This October

In case you didn't know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.



Also, I normally do a month long Blog-A-Thon but the whole Netflix thing kinda fucked that up, so I'm probably gonna just make up for it be doing MORE reviews here on The Blog. Or at least TRY. Plus you have every Thursday at Man, I Love Films to look forward to.

Also, it's my Mom's birthday this month! And without her, you wouldn't have me! So keep that in mind. Yeah!

And also, something awesomely special is going to happen at the end of the month. Actually, TWO awesome special things are probably gonna happen. So stay tuned for that.

Anyway, I'm tired of people telling me what to do. What do you think I should do?
-Jason

2 comments:

Nick said...

I love that you brought up breast cancer and never came back to it...

Jason Soto said...

What the hell else am I gonna say about it? YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, NICK!
-Jason