Thursday, June 11, 2009

I DO Think That Song Is About Me, Ok??

I feel weird making all these posts about me cause I'm not vain (I don't even know Carly Simon personally) but I do think you should give this a read.

Nick from Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob wrote a little article piece about me and this here site/blog that I do sometimes over at the LAMB. It's pretty flattering and I feel all sort of embarrassed. Of course I'm trying to stop myself from getting a big head over the whole thing and-

I'M IMPORTANT!!! PEOPLE LOVE ME!!! I RULE!!! NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!!!

Phew, now that I got THAT out...

Update on the book:
I'm like 75-80% done with it. I still need to watch four more movies for it but it's coming along nicely. My goal to have it done by the end of May went down the crapper but hey, life got in the way, ok? I'm still hoping for it to be published by the end of summer though. Then I can go on a World Book Tour!! And have Whitesnake as the opening band!!!

Or...not.

And finally, I just watched "Let's Scare Jessica To Death". It's not a bad movie but I don't know what to make of it. It left me puzzled. Like did all of that really happen? What was going on? And who DID put the bop in the bop-she-bop-de-bop?
-Jason

No comments: