Friday, November 12, 2010

Sad News!

I need to carefully word this because yesterday, on top of it being Veteran's Day, which is an awesome way to give thanks to all the men and women in the military for doing things I'd never want to do in a million years, it was also National Everyone Is A Sensitive Dumbass and Takes Nice Meaningless Things And Turns Them Into Evil Things Day.

First there was the story that the front page of Google yesterday had a Islamic symbol in their name, right next to an American flag.

Then there's the one about people hating Jim Davis cause they thought he was insulting veteran's in his comic strip, which if you dont' know is about a certain fat orange cat who loves lasagna, hates Mondays, and hates spiders even more. Yes, I'm talking about "Ziggy".

So what I'm about to say, to carefully word this for the same dumbasses, is thanks to the United States Postal Service not running yesterday, I have no review for you today. I'm not saying it's cause of Veteran's Day. I'm glad we have Veteran's Day. But does the post office need to be closed of it? I just want to know.

The movie I was gonna be reviewing was SUPPOSE to arrive yesterday. I was counting on it to arrive yesterday. But nope. I checked my mail yesterday to find it sans Netflix DVD and I did a Darth Vader "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" in my apartment lobby. How I'm still living here, is beyond me.

So anyway, long story short (too late) I'm gonna be bumping this down to next week. Sorry if you waited a whole week to hear my thoughts on Ninja Cheerleaders. Blame the USPS, not me.

I doubt there's any fans of the USPS. I should be in the clear on that one.
-Jason

No comments: