Ok, folks, this is for what you think I should review on December 3rd. An explaination can be found here. The links in the titles takes you to the IMDB page, so check out the poser art if that's how you decide on these things. Your choices are:
1. Ghost Ship-Travis of The Movie Encyclopedia seems to hate this movie. I seen it a long time ago and don't really remember there being a problem. So let's give it another shot, shall we?
IMDB says: "After discovering a passenger ship missing since 1962 floating adrift on the Bering Sea, salvagers claim the vessel as their own. Once they begin towing the ghost ship towards harbor, a series of bizarre ocurrences happen and the group becomes trapped inside the ship, which they soon learn is inhabited by a demonic creature."
2. Motel Hell-This movie is famous, at least to me. I seen it one night on TV as a kid and it freaked me the fuck out. My friend Bill swears by this movie.
IMDB says: "Farmer Vincent kidnaps unsuspecting travellers and is burying them in his garden. Unfortunately for his victims, they are not dead. He feeds his victims to prepare them for his roadside stand. His motto is: It takes all kinds of critters...to make Farmer Vincents fritters. The movie is gory, but is also a parody of slasher movies like Last House on the Left." (I don't know about that last sentence...)
3. Skeeter-Doug Funnie's best friend goes on a murderous rampage! Ok, not really. That'd be cool though.
IMDB says: "Another ecological disaster results in mosquitoes growing to the size of bats (very rubbery, non-scary bats). Of course they have to suck a lot of blood. Humans have to find a way to fight back!"
4. Illegal Aliens-Anna Nicole Smith's final movie. How could I NOT cover this?
IMDB says: ""Charlie's Angels" goes sci-fi, with a touch of "Men In Black" thrown in for good measure, when three aliens morph into super-hot babes and arrive to protect the earth from the intergalactic forces of evil. Guided by Syntax, their holographic mentor, these Illegal Aliens are willing to use every trick in the book and every sexy outfit in their wardrobe to accomplish their mission! This film is filled with high-energy action, lowbrow spoofs and the high-camp acting reminiscent of the classic B-Movie genre how else could this film get away with Anna Nicole Smith saving the world? "Illegal Alien's" pokes fun at today's Hollywood and pays tribute to the so-called "Bad Movies" we all love to hate!"
5. Dumpster Baby-All those years ago when I last did a "you pick the movie I should review poll" this was one of the choices that no one picked. Will it be picked this time around?
IMDB says: ...nothing. No synopsis. Huh. Guess you'll have to go in blindly on this one.
6. Fantastic Four (The Roger Corman Version)-This famous bootleg of the failed 1994 Fantastic Four film is like movie legend. You can only find this on the internet or at conventions. Thankfully, I have connections!
IMDB says: "When an experimental space voyage goes awry, four people are forever changed by cosmic rays: Reed Richards, inventor and leader of the group gains the ability to stretch his body and takes the name Mr. Fantastic. His girlfriend, Sue Storm, gains the ability to turn invisible and create force fields becoming The Invisible Girl. Her little brother, Johnny Storm, becomes The Human Torch with the ability to control fire, including covering his own body with flame. The pilot Ben Grimm is turned into the super-strong, super-tough Thing. Together they become a team of super-heroes and use their unique powers to foil the evil plans of villains."
There you have it! The poll will be up until Friday November 5th. So vote! And choose wisely. This is YOUR chance to make ME suffer...
...god I should rethink this whole thing.