Thursday, April 28, 2011

30 Days of Horror: Day 28

"Day 28 - Your favorite horror film that no one's ever heard of"

Well, this question is loaded. I mean, I can name a movie and I'm sure SOMEONE has heard of it. I'm not a fan of this question. So I'll just name the most obscure movie I own that I like a lot that'll have to be "Gory Gory Hallejuah"

I'm sure someone out there is like "Heard of it!" See? I hate this question.

Quickly, this movie is about four actors of all different races and ethnics who want to try out for the role of "Jesus" in "Godspell". They being: A jewish guy, a black guy, a woman, and a bi-sexual hippie. They hear that they're casting the play in New York and decide to go on a road trip together. While on the road, they stop in a small town where the bi-sexual hippie is busted for soliciting gay sex. The town is very intolerant towards ANYBODY and sentence them to death.

Then things get weird. There's lesbian witches, whores, old men, racism all over the place, and last but not least: zombies. Just out of nowhere, zombies. It's a very odd film, but I liked it. And it's the most obscure movie I could think of.
-Jason

No comments: