Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jason's Weekly Round-Up #10

Number 10, baby!

Some Cool Ass Shit:
-Nolahn at The Bargin Bin Review: The Blog has a knack of finding weird and interesting shit. I have no idea how he does it. I think he sets up his Google Alerts for "weird and interesting shit", cause it's the only way you can learn about "Human Centipede: The Musical".

-I am completely fucking jealous that Rachel got to see "Rubber" before me. It's coming to Indianapolis...in like 2 weeks! Argh!

-Are you not an Apple Fanboy? Don't have the money for one of those new tablet things coming out (OMG guys, the Blackberry Tablet is fucking awesome! I got to try one for work before we're gonna sell it next week and I REALLY want one!) but you want to play cutting edge games? Well, don't tell anyone where learned that you can play an online version of "Angry Birds", ok? Ok.

-Good Times With Bad Movies reviewed "Troll 2". Anyone that reviews "Troll 2" is awesome in my book.

What I WILL Be Watching This Week:
This is my "off" week of reviewing movies, but I'm also going to be in L.A next week, so I get two "off" weeks! Wow! I'm not sure what I'm gonna watch yet but I do know I have at home from Netflix "Venture Brothers Season 3: Disc 2", "Better Off Dead" coming in from Netflix, and a couple of movies on Instant Watch I wanna see. We'll see how that plays out.

Not-That-Random Music Video:



And Finally:
In case you didn't pick up on it, next week, I'll be in Los Angeles, going over there to fuck shit up. The only concrete plans we have is we're going to a taping of "Conan" on Tuesday. So tune in to see if you can spot me doing something embarrassing. Unless they put me in the back. Anyway, I'll still have the "30 Days of Horror" posts going so you'll have something to read next week.

Until then, deuces!
-Jason

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the link love! You don't have to wait 2 weeks to see Rubber: it's for rent on iTunes for $7.

Tod Slaughter said...

Senor Soto,
It's Awesome Bill from Good Times With Bad Movies? How can I become a LAMB contributing author?

Jason Soto said...

ABFL: I thought you already were a LAMB? Well, you go here: http://largeassmovieblogs.blogspot.com/2009/12/welcome-to-lamb.html and fill that form out. Then whenever Headmistress Rachel gets to your submission, she'll post it on the main site and you are now a LAMB! Just that easy!

Rachel: Yeah but I want to see it on the big screen!
-Jason