Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Battled A Royale!

If for some strange reason, you're not familiar with The Demented Podcast, it's a bi-weekly podcast by Nick Jobe and Steve Honeywell. They talk about two movies in a genre, then play this really hard but fun game at the end. I did so well on my episode that I was invited back in their big tournament called The Battle Royale. Give a listen before reading what I have to say about my appearance:



So did you listen? The fuck is the matter with me? All I can say is I got caught up in everything and got way too fucking cocky (or penis-y) and just fucked up. You have NO IDEA how awful I felt. And I fuckin' knew the answer but no! But oh well. It was still a lot of fun and I'll be back on their show next season. Hopefully I'll do better.

Hopefully.
-Jason

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great being on it with you and I'm glad you stuck around the entire recording.

I played like an ass too! For instance giving you that gift was insanely stupid. The only category I'd have picked in the first round was the one I'd have made all the way through.

But I was to chicken/didn't understand the benefit I had from getting to choose first and my Scream 4 question is something I'm bound getting thrown at me for some time...

SJHoneywell said...

I feel badly that my quickly cobbled together tie breaker is what killed you.

Anyway, I'm glad you hung around, and I'm happy to see you on the schedule for an upcoming show.

Nick said...

I feel compelled to quote a movie you'll be seeing within the month, Steve.

Harry: Umm, clearly I'm interrupting. I feel badly. Let me... What are you drinking?
Harmony: Bad.
Harry: Bad? Sorry... feel...?
Harmony: You feel bad.
Harry: Bad?
Harmony: Badly is an adverb. So to say you feel badly would be saying that the machanism which allows you to feel is broken.

-------

(Later)

Perry: Go. Sleep badly. Any questions, hesitate to call.
Harry: Bad.
Perry: Excuse me?
Harry: Sleep bad. Otherwise it makes it seem like the mechanism that allows you to sleep...
Perry: What, fuckhead? Who taught you grammar? Badly's an adverb. Get out. Vanish.

SJHoneywell said...

Kiss my colloquialism, Nick.

Dylan said...

Interesting...I was told that the next season was "all ladies + Kai," but now you're saying that you're going to be on it, which means either A) you have some big news to share with us about your surgery or B) Nick and Steve just didn't want me on the show next season.

Hmmm.

Of course, the true answer is probably C.

My verification word is "bropile," which sounds like every season of nearly every podcast out there.